Skillful Inland Empire Lawyer Defends Clients Charged with DUI
Law firm in Riverside and San Bernardino advises accused motorists
Problems in the DUI enforcement process threaten the fundamental rights of California drivers. From the moment a stop occurs, errors by authorities can taint the fair hearing that every person is entitled to. At The Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman, I help Inland Empire clients defend themselves against allegations of driving under the influence of drugs or alcohol as well as other charges. From my offices in San Bernardino and Riverside, I conduct a thorough review of each case and vigorously assert the rights of motorists in DUI cases and other traffic matters.
Dedicated California attorney provides detailed advice in drunk driving cases
Losing your freedom or your ability to drive cannot be taken lightly. You can rely on my advice and advocacy to give you the best chance at obtaining a positive result because of my firm’s:
- Strong recommendations — Clients I have represented frequently refer me to people they know who require strong representation for DUI or other charges.
- Responsive service — My firm provides individualized attention to each client and seeks creative resolutions to legal problems.
- Affordable fees — I work to keep costs low so that you can receive the assistance you need without sacrificing other important priorities.
In any case, key evidence becomes more difficult to locate with each passing day. That is why my firm provides a free initial consultation so that you can retain the strong legal support you need immediately.
Knowledgeable criminal defense advocate challenges prosecutors
I am not afraid to take on tough cases or confront prosecutors regarding questionable evidence. Throughout Riverside and San Bernardino counties, my firm represents clients against all types of driving-related charges, including:
- DUI — If you have been accused of driving under the influence of alcohol or drugs, I will take every legal step necessary to build the strongest possible defense.
- Traffic violations — I help clients seek dismissals, acquittals and reduced penalties in cases involving traffic violations including speeding, reckless driving and operating a vehicle without a license.
- Vehicular homicide — Drivers in fatal accidents can be sentenced to several years in prison. My firm handles vehicular homicide litigation with the care and dedication that these cases deserve.
While protecting your legal rights, I never overlook the stress that a criminal charge can cause. In addition to working tirelessly toward a favorable result, I also strive to bring you the peace of mind that you deserve.
Contact a diligent Southern California DUI attorney for a free initial consultation
The Law Office of Ronald L. Freeman represents clients accused of DUI and other traffic charges throughout the Inland Empire. Please call 909-333-5715 or contact me online to schedule a free initial consultation at my San Bernardino or Riverside office.